September 27, 2013
Happy Friday! It’s hard to believe we are officially in fall and starting to watch the leaves change! Where did summer go? This week our Friday Faves come from our fans who are grandparents and are sharing delicious healthy frozen treats with their grandchildren. Mom and Dad are happy to let Grandma & Grandpa spoil the kids when Yonanas is the treat!
- My grandchildren were over for lunch and I served them Yonanas for the first time. I asked my 6 year old grandson if he liked it and he replied. “I don’t like it, I LOVE it”. And he repeated that to me again later! And his father, who is a health food enthusiast, was thrilled and ate a lot of our blueberry ice cream too. Unfortunately my lack of frozen bananas limited the amount I could make but I am working on that. – Sandra Haas
- Happy as a Monkey! Love our new hot pink Yonanas Maker. So easy and so much healthier than the ice cream bar I was eating most nights. My 5 youngest grandkids live just across the pasture of this country girl and I love getting the phone calls when they have friends over asking if I can bring the Yonanas Maker to their house and make up some treats for everyone. I think their favorite so far is the bananas and the Oreos cookies. Next trial will be the bananas and Nutella. – Kathy
- My 7 grand-kids loves this…with help from granny they love making Yonanas special treats. Even loves eating them more!!! I can’t keep fruit froze fast enough for them, which is a good thing. This summer I will be purchasing fruit in bulk. We just love this Yonanas Treat Maker!!! Of course Granny loves her fresh pineapple frozen treat. Every family needs ones of these!!!- BEgrannie
September 20, 2013
Hello and Happy Weekend to all of our wonderful fans! This week our Friday Faves come from some of our fans who are enjoying zero point treats thanks to Yonanas! They are enjoying a guilt free treat and feel like they are indulging! Do you count points? Have you shared Yonanas with your point counting friends?
- LOVE MY YONANAS! I am on Weight Watchers and love ice cream and frozen desserts. Yonana makes it possible for me to have all the ice cream and frozen desserts I want. I make big batches and freeze them in small containers. WOW!!! I love my YONANA. Tell everyone it is the best thing since sliced bread. No, it’s a lot better. – Anita S.
- OMG YUM! I almost cancelled my order thinking all I need is one more kitchen gadget to store. Well there will be no storing this one!!! I am a member of Weight Watchers and any of you reading this need to invest in this product. This was heaven sent. If I could meet the person who invented this I would kiss them right on the lips. Love It!!!!!!!!!!! – Bunny
- LOVE! LOVE! LOVE IT! This machine is wonderful! My husband and I are following the Weight Watchers plan and the fruits are free foods. . . so this is perfect for that nighttime snack. I would like to get one for our daughters. . .I know they would love it too! And it is so tasty. . .so many varities of “ice cream” that you can make. Great invention!! -Jane
September 13, 2013
Hello & Happy Friday! This week our Friday Faves come from fans who have to watch their sugar intake and can’t have artificial sweeteners. Their sweet treat options were limited, but thanks to Yonanas they can indulge again! Have you had to limit your sugar intake? Tell us your Yonanas story below!
- Yonanas is FANTASTIC!! I bought this product because I can no longer have sugar and allergic to artificial sweeteners, so the thought of having “ice cream” again was a desire. I am AMAZED at how wonderful Yonanas is. Healthy and SO EASY!! This product is a MUST HAVE for every household!!! And yes, I have to watch the amount of fruit I have (NO I am not diabetic) because of the sugar content but a few bites of the blissful happiness from Yonanas is all it takes for overwhelming joy. –Elly AC
- 10 Stars! As a diabetic who gets migraines from artificial sweeteners…..there are very few treats for me – until now! This is just frozen fruit! It was easy to use the first time out of the box. Clean up was easy and quick. I made Yonanas with mixed berries but will also be trying the combinations in the little recipe book. This little machine rocks!
September 6, 2013
Happy Weekend!! Our Friday Faves this week come from fans who have said good-bye to ice cream thanks to Yonanas! They are making healthy life-style changes and still indulging in guilt-free snacks. We just love to hear what a difference Yonanas has made in the lives of our fans!
- I love this product so much I have been personally responsible for at least 18-20 other people purchasing it. I have offered samples to many friends and relatives. I make many different combinations, I no longer eat ice cream and I don’t miss it at all. This is my ice cream. I continually suggest it to everyone very enthusiastically. – Patricia R.
- THIS THING IS AWESOME!!!!! I recently changed my diet to healthy living going from burger king, five guys burgers, french fries, and Reese cups to green smoothies, raw vegetables, and anything that doesn’t have ingredients I can’t pronounce. And I MISS sweets. It’s the bane of my existence. But the Yonanas takes whatever fruit you want and makes an extremely tasty treat that resembles ice cream so much that it feels like eating guilt free ice cream. For anyone who wants to eat healthy but can’t quite get the sweet tooth from popping horrible things into your head, this is a MUST HAVE!! – Kim B.
- I was hesitant to buy the Yonanas but figured it might be fun to use. I love ice cream but not the calories. Yonanas takes care of both. It is easy to use and fun to try other fruits besides bananas. Lots of fun for the entire family. – Myndee