August 30, 2013
Happy Friday! Do you have any family or friends who can’t eat gluten? This week our Friday Faves come from some of our gluten intolerant fans. With Yonanas they are able to make tasty frozen treats and know exactly what ingredients are going into their dessert!
- This is great for diabetics or anyone restricting sugar, dairy, glutens. Ice cream fanatics can satisfy their craving without guilt or any additives that are no good for any one of us. Thanks for making me a little more healthy. – Scarlet
- Love this! I was skeptical that this would work, but I was happily proved wrong! This machine makes smooth and creamy ice cream or sorbet! I am gluten free and dairy free and this machine allows me to make all my favorite flavors without going off my diet! Love it, totally worth the buy – Aubrey
- Great for all! My daughter is gluten intolerant; this machine makes it possible for her to enjoy dessert without fear. I have shared the machine with my sister and mother, all 3 of us have been having great success on weight watchers and this little appliance makes it possible to have an after dinner treat for 0 points! My whole family loves it! – Christin L.
August 23, 2013
Hello and Happy Weekend!! Every week our fans blow us away with overwhelming support and praise! This week our Friday Faves come from some fans who have kids asking for Yonanas instead of ice cream! We are so happy to hear how many kids are enjoying delicious healthy treats and increasing their fruit intake thanks to Yonanas!
- Just got the Yonanas maker yesterday and the kids have already asked for me to make it 2x today!!! Normally they ask for ice cream but now they are asking for fruit!!! It is small and compact and looks perfectly fine on the counter. Great way for kids to eat fruit plus it’s quick and easy to wash. We love it!!! – Samira W.
- I love my Yonanas ice cream maker. I love it best because it takes less than 20 seconds to put the fruit in to get it into my bowl ready to eat. To clean, just twist off a few things, rinse, and it’s done. I dread cleaning up appliances that make messy things. But I was pleasantly surprised when it took me 30 seconds to rinse it off and be done with it. It’s just a super easy machine that produces a great product. My kids love it and so do I. –Ashley W.
- This was surprising tasty and simply to use and clean. The desserts were really well liked by our kids and they enjoyed being able to help make it and customize their own flavors. It was also much more filling than traditional ice cream and didn’t melt like traditional ice cream…one of the girls was able to sit with the bowl and eat from it while playing a video game for almost 45 minutes without it turning into a bowl of liquid.– L. Brock
August 16, 2013
Hello & Happy Friday! It’s hard to believe summer is almost over and the kids are heading back to school! This week our Friday Faves come from fans who call Yonanas the best purchase ever and plan to purchase many more as gifts! Have you given Yonanas as a gift? How many have you gifted?
- One of my best QVC purchases ever! I love this machine and can’t say enough about it! I got this machine about a week ago, and have used it every night. It makes the most delicious “ice cream” that my kids ask for every night. I’ve used all kinds of fruits like bananas, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and pineapple. The texture and consistency of it is perfect and is so much like real ice cream. THANK YOU QVC for this item!! Love it! I will definitely be buying more of these to give as gifts. -Noelle
- Very happy with this purchase! I just used my Yonanas for the first time. I have to say it was better than I ever could have imagined. This machine did exactly what it said it would. It was delicious and healthy. I already convinced a coworker to buy one!! I will be buying more machines as gifts. –Lisa Marie
- Love this product! This is one of the best products I have purchased. It is so easy and fun. Everyone that comes over gets to try my Yonana. It is so easy to use and clean. I can’t wait to buy this for someone as a gift.- Debbie
August 9, 2013
Happy Friday!! We hope all of you had a wonderful week and are preparing for an equally wonderful weekend! This week our Friday faves come from some fans who were skeptics of Yonanas, but are all so glad they gave it a try. We know it’s hard to believe you can make a delicious frozen treat using only frozen fruits, but with Yonanas tasting is believing!
- Great product!! I was skeptical at first to try this, but I am so glad I did!! I tried it with berries and bananas and the taste was great. It really has the consistency of frozen yogurt but without all the extra sugar and fat. My freezer is now packed with different fruits so we are making Yonanas every night. I recommended this to two of my coworkers and they already ordered them so I am excited to see how much they like it as well. -Glenn
- I don’t like my yonanas – I LOVE IT!! My husband, too, is like a kid at Christmas. Although the reviews are excellent, being from Missouri, I was skeptical and had to see for myself. I ordered the TSV, which truly was a great value. The scoop is very nice and the recipe book is invaluable. So many yummy things to try. I have been buying over-ripe bananas like crazy, and so far have made strawberry, blueberry, and cinnamon. I’m toying with the idea of making coffee today. This tastes just like ice cream and really satisfies my eternal craving for it. What a great buy! -LV
- I am surprised the great way this made creamy banana ice cream. Yummy! My husband stood by and watched because he was skeptical. I used 3 bananas and it made a nice size bowl for the two of us. I bought the yellow color, love it. The scoop is very nice and sturdy. The recipe book has great ideas. I want to make the pumpkin pie, but without the crust. Thank you for offering this to the QVC viewers. –Tissy
August 2, 2013
Hello and happy weekend! Our Friday Faves come from some of our fans who are lactose intolerant. Thanks to Yonanas they are enjoying delicious creamy frozen treats again! We can’t say Thank You enough to all of you for your support and sharing your Yonanas stories with us!
- Great Dessert! We just got this today. My husband was curious hearing me talk about for a few days and decided to make one. It was fantastic it was plenty for 2 treats and being lactose intolerant finally got to enjoy the ice cream like fruit – Carol
- LOVE MY YONANAS! I received my Yonanas yesterday and used it immediately. I mixed several frozen fruits and it was just delicious. I am trying to eat healthier and watch my caloric intake and this machine fits right in with that concept. It worked great and the clean-up was easy and I don’t have a dishwasher :-). Great replacement for ice cream, especially if you are lactose intolerant like me. This has become my new favorite kitchen machine. – Pam
- This product is marvelous. I love ice cream but am lactose intolerant been trying different products to make up for the ice cream this does it. It is fabulous. Have made some for my neighbors and they love it to! – Brooks