July 26, 2013
Happy Weekend!! This week our Friday Faves come from fans who have lost weight with the help of Yonanas! By replacing ice cream with Yonanas these fans have been able to enjoy a creamy delicious frozen treat without the guilt! Has Yonanas helped you with your weight loss? Tell us your story below!
- Yummmm I have been using this for desert regularly in place of ice cream and have lost 5 lbs…love it!!! I could never get my fill of ice cream but making it out of fruit is so satisfying and filling that I don’t have to eat a lot…and I also eat my necessary portion of fruit every day. – Head Red
- What a marvelous machine. My husband shared 2 bananas and 1 cup of mixed fruit and we felt like we were eating ice cream. I have been very careful about what I eat the past year and have lost 80 lbs. I know very well that I can’t have ice cream in the house because it is a real downfall for me. This was such a treat and tasted so much better than I expected. I look forward to experimenting with different fruits but for right now the mango, strawberry and banana was delish. –Rina K.
I absolutely love Yonanas! Best. Thing. Ever. Yonanas satisfies my sweet tooth and craving for ice cream or frozen yogurt. I have been a member of Weight Watchers for the last few months and have lost 35 pounds so far, thanks in part to Yonanas. We no longer keep ice cream in the house, but our freezer is stuffed with frozen bananas and fruit. Whenever I feel a craving for ice cream, I just whip up a delicious snack, or dessert, and enjoy! I know it’s super healthy so I feel really good about it. And the weight keeps coming off! I talk about Yonanas at my weekly Weight Watchers meeting so often that people are starting to wonder if I work for your company! LOL!
I’m so excited about Yonanas that I’ve recommended this product to many people over the last couple months and at least 10-15 friends and co-workers have purchased it for themselves. And they all love it! One friend’s husband is even having a “Yonanas” party at his office this week!
So, in short, I’m very thankful for this product and love how Yonanas has positively affected my family in encouraging us to not only enjoy “ice cream,” but make healthy choices.
Thank you! – Kristie T.
July 19, 2013
Hello & Happy Friday to all of our fabulous fans! We hope all of you are staying cool during this heat wave with delicious and healthy frozen treats! This week our Friday Faves come from some of our fans who couldn’t believe they could make such yummy treats with only frozen fruit! Sometimes you just have to taste it to believe it!
- I felt compelled to write and let you know how much we are enjoying our Yonanas. I really didn’t believe just how good this product would be. I have been telling everyone who will listen about this heavenly but healthy dessert. – Cindy P.
- A YUMMY WINNER!!! 10 STARS!! My 12 year old son and I just made our first Yonana treat with some bananas and strawberries that we had frozen a few days ago. Both of us were completely BLOWN AWAY! We could not believe that we were eating 100% natural fruit without any sugars or additives. It was delicious and creamy and we felt like we were being treated to a gourmet dessert that is good for us, too! We can’t wait to get more fruit and make this a daily summer ritual. WHAT A WINNER THIS PRODUCT IS! I purchased the green color and it is as fresh as the treat that comes out of it. – Gina M.
- WONDERFUL PRODUCT!!! I bought this with low expectations, but thought I would give it a try. I could NOT believe that it worked just like it did on TV, but it DOES. My ONLY problem is waiting for bananas to get spotted so I can make some more.:) I HIGHLY recommend this product to ALL. You will not be disappointed!! – Moimee
July 12, 2013
Happy Friday! We hope all of you are enjoying summer so far! This week our Friday Faves come from some of our fans who are diabetic. Thanks to Yonanas they are able to enjoy no-sugar added delicious frozen treats! We love to hear what a healthy difference Yonanas has made in your life! Tell us your Yonanas story below!
- Great dessert maker! I had no problems unscrewing anything. It was so simple. I defrosted my bananas for about 15 minutes, then shoved them down the chute. This tasted so good! A really good dessert for people who have to watch their sugar intake! I also tried it with frozen mango and pineapple. So GOOD!! Just like ice cream. My diabetic daughter is so happy now that we don’t have to search for “no sugar added” ice cream. This little machine is the answer. –Fran V.
- Where have you been all my life? This machine rocks! My hubby is a diabetic and loves his sweeties. I am always looking for healthy alternatives. The bonus, we will never waste another banana! We are having fun with the recipes and creating new ones. Brought to a friend’s house and made dessert, they were blown away.-Lenster
- Wow! It really works. I was not too sure about this when I saw the infomercials. I read some of the reviews and decided to give it a try. Let me tell you…it surpassed my expectations. I have made Yonanas almost every day since I got the Yonanas. It works just like it shows and the flavors of pure whole fruit is amazing. I buy bags of frozen tropical fruit, frozen strawberries or other berries and just freeze really ripe bananas. Be sure you freeze them really ripe as it makes them a lot sweeter. Next, I want to try some frozen lemonade and lemons for a citrus sorbet. The unit has a small footprint and does not take up a lot of counter space as we have it out all the time. It is very easy to clean, basically just rinse under hot water, dry and ready for next time. I would highly recommend this to anyone that like sorbet or soft serve. I am a diabetic and have not been able to find sugar free ice cream that was tasty, but with the Yonanas…it is heaven. –Rod M.
July 8, 2013
Congratulations to our Yonanas and Bed Bath & Beyond ® Dream Registry Sweepstakes Winners! Thank you to everyone who participated!
Grand Prize Winner:
Dustin C. Murrieta, CA
First Place Winners:
Denise H. Dallas, TX
Barbara M. Greendale, WI
Danielle T. Orange Park, FL
Kendra M. Charlottesville, VA
Linda M. Peabody, MA