October 26, 2012
Happy Friday to all of our fabulous fans! You all tell us how great Yonanas is for so many different reasons. Our Friday-Faves this week include fans with different food allergies. Thanks to Yonanas they can enjoy a delicious frozen treat again! Have a great weekend everyone! –Whitney
- This product is amazing, the best 50 dollars I’ve EVER spent. I have a very strict diet with a lot of allergies and this allows me to eat delicious dessert like sweets. This product literally has changed my life just by allowing me to have a “ice cream”. It’s amazing how many different combinations there are!- Zoe M.
- Love, Love, Love, Love, Love the Yonana. It takes a little getting used to, but with my gluten intolerance AND Weight watchers diet, and my kids’ other food allergies, this has been a Godsend. Fantastic product. Make sure you keep lots of frozen, overripe bananas in the freezer at all times because to get a bowl, you really need two bananas. I keep a chocolate bar around and drop it in sometimes and it chunks it up in different sizes for a special treat inside your Yonana dessert. –CMI
- The best small investment in a kitchen appliance I have ever made. Very happy to be able to make ice cream like desserts without any dairy ingredients. It is easy & fun to use, and what a great way to get your daily fruit requirements. I am going to try and add frozen sweet potatoes to the bananas next, really like this machine!- Robi
October 19, 2012
Hello and Happy Weekend to all of our wonderful fans! Thank you for your continued support and kind words. Our Friday-Faves include a few fans that have used Yonanas to help with their diets. Thanks for sharing your stories and keep up the great work! –Whitney
- We decided to get a Yonanas to be healthier and eat more fruit. Instead of buying ice cream, this is an excellent substitute. It’s all natural with natural sugars and it tastes just like ice cream. It’s very easy to clean up & it’s also dishwasher safe too. Hopefully, this will encourage our family to eat more fruit. It’s also an excellent way to get fruit into your diet. We can’t wait to make more of this!- Jeannine
- I am so excited about this Yonanas machine. I have been “dieting” for 4 months and have lost 40 lbs. I was missing a sweet treat so thought I would give this a try and I am so glad I did. It’s better than ice cream, no really! You can change it up so many different ways too. I purchased 8 more so everyone gets one for Christmas and my holiday shopping is done. Easy to set up, easy to use and easy to clean! I’m sold X 9, lol. –KK
- I’m currently attending Weight Watchers and the ladies in my meeting started raving about Yonanas – I had never heard of it and had no idea it existed, but they were so in love with it, I bought one. Now, I am in the Yonanas Cult, too. What an amazing machine! It’s unbelievable that you can drop frozen fruit into a machine and walk away with a bowl of something that tastes decadent, like you’re eating a giant bowl of peach or strawberry ice cream. But nope! It is in fact, JUST FRUIT. Healthy and wonderful. It’s a little loud while in use, but the end result is worth 30 seconds of motor noises. We’re eating a lot more fruit in my family now. The best $50 bucks I’ve spent in ages.- Tammy W.
October 5, 2012
Happy Friday to all of our fans! This week we got a lot of reviews from fans who have used Yonanas to cure their sweet tooth! We love to hear what a positive change Yonanas has been in your life. Have a great weekend everyone.- Whitney
- I just bought a Yonanas machine, after going back and forth about it several times–boy, am I glad I did! I have had no problem using it (easy as, pardon the expression, pie), and the yonana desserts are pretty downright amazing. I am a creemie/ice-cream junkie, so that is BIG praise. I actually like yonanas better than either of the former. The easiest dessert I make is simply bananas and a drop of vanilla extract blended in for a vanilla dessert, and –so far– the yummiest I’ve found is bananas, cherries, and a few dark chocolate bits sprinkled on top. I eat yonanas for breakfast, no kidding! Again, thank-you for having a really good, really affordable product. Gale H
- I saw this on Dr.Oz. It makes the great healthiest snack. Frozen fruit, is all you need and you don’t need a lot, 2 bananas and 4 strawberries make a sweet treat for 2. If you don’t want the calories use more strawberries. You can’t beat it. It will STOP a sweet tooth. Let the fruit set out for 10 min before using. So worth the money.- Fitness Nut
- My fiancé and I got this as a wedding shower gift, the minute we got it home we just had to try it. We were kind of bummed we had to wait to freeze the fruit but it was well worth it. We used some bananas, strawberries and a couple of kiwi and we all loved it, even my 11 year old picky son! I would recommend this to anyone who has kids.- Roy and Amanda
September 28, 2012
Happy Friday fans! Thank you for sharing your Yonanas reviews. We love to hear from so many people enjoying Yonanas. Here are some of the kind notes we got this week from fans enjoying natural, healthy, delicious frozen treats while saving money too. Have a great weekend everyone!
- No sugar, no cream and no ice, what could be better?! My favorite is banana and lime zest and banana and cantaloupe. Believe it or not that combo is excellent! It takes less than a minute to fix. Yes it is not soft serve tasting as the fast food places but think about it do you want all the questionable ingredients they add to the soft serve ice cream or do you want ALL NATURAL fruit that is stepped up a couple of notches and tastes amazing? It does come out a creamy texture and if the bad reviewers paid attention to the directions maybe it would have tasted better.”- Maranne
- 2-year-olds are fussy eaters. One of my twins, LOVES ice cream. I do not give it to her often. She hates the texture of fruits and veggies. Well, Yonanas fixed all of that! She cheers “I cweam! I cweam Mommy!! Happy!” I am in love with Yonanas myself! LOVE ice cream! It is my down fall. :0( I have thrown out so much fruit over the years, never again. I hate wasting money. I prefer fruit UNDER ripe. So a lot of food has been trashed. Well, now I freeze it and don’t waste money on ice cream! Better for me and my budget!!!! -Heather W.
September 21, 2012
Hello and happy weekend! We continue to be so grateful for all of you and your supportive e-mails. This week we received a lot of comments about how Yonanas has helped our fans with weight loss. Thank you so much for sharing your success stories! -Whitney
- My family loves Yonanas. We are all ice cream lovers, and Yonanas lets us satisfy that craving for cold sweet treats in a much healthier way. I have lost over 30lbs with the help of Yonanas! So thank you very much! -Gail C.
- I just want you to know how much I truly love your yonana machine. It took me a long time, but I lost over 90 pounds the old fashioned way. Maintaining is a struggle, BUT, I absolutely love yonanas!!!!! It makes me feel like I’m having a real treat and getting my fruits at the same time. I have only been eating the banana/raspberry and or strawberry so far and will be trying lots of other fruits. THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT INVENTION!!!! -Adela E.
- I love Yonanas. It gives me such a feeling of satisfaction to make a Yonanas treat for my grandchildren and their friends. It is so healthy. I feel like I’m helping in the war against childhood obesity. My husband and I had one last night with pineapple, peach and mango…yum.- Rosemary
September 14, 2012
Hello and Happy Friday! We wanted to share some of the best comments we received with all of you! We just love to hear how Yonanas has helped you and the difference it has made in your life. Thank you everyone for sharing your wonderful stories. Have a great weekend! – Whitney
- AMAZING! I’m on Weight Watchers and I LOVE ice cream and our leader brought this in to show everyone. I went and bought it the same day. I am in LOVE with this and I think it’s seriously one of the best inventions ever. The consistency is amazing and it’s just so good! You won’t regret getting this. -FrozenSight
- I purchased this item hoping it would be a fun way to create healthy treats that my granddaughter could not only enjoy participating in but eating as well. I was not disappointed. The bananas make the desserts surprisingly creamy and we like to add some mint chocolate chips or peanut butter chips! My husband likes just the plain fruit which comes out like a sorbet. Now, if you think this is going to be exactly like ice cream, I’d recommend going to the store and buying the fatty, unhealthy stuff. But if you want to create tasty, healthy desserts that are creamy and yummy. Give this item a try! -JesseMommy
- I love this new appliance and I’m not usually one to buy a lot of gadgets for the kitchen. I have a high-end blender but making sorbets is too messy with it. This works great and is so easy to clean! The desserts are amazingly creamy. The recipes from the booklet that I have tried are yummy. Very low-calorie, low-fat, and a natural way to have dessert at home. Yum!” – BeachGirl14
September 7, 2012
Hello and happy weekend to all of our fans! We hope this week moved as quickly for all of you as it did for us. Here are some of our favorite comments we want to share with all of you. Have a great weekend! -Whitney
- WOW!! I just tried out my new Yonanas machine and it’s amazing! Just like soft serve ice cream. I made banana, strawberry and pineapple. Delicious! Even my husband couldn’t believe it and he’s an ice cream junkie. Very tasty, Healthy too! Great invention!!- Roanne
- Love, Love, Love Yonanas! I got my machine last week and have been making a Banana and Mixed Berry Pie with Graham Cracker Crust ever since. I top off each slice with a dollop of fat free Redi Whip and I have a delicious frozen dessert for only 3 weight watchers points. I can’t wait to try some of the recipes in the book that comes with it. No more ice cream cravings in my house. Clean-up is really easy and the unit is compact and easy to store. I love this machine.” -Lettie
- UNBELIEVABLE! It’s like frozen, creamy yogurt or sorbet when I use bananas. I have tried with strawberries and bananas and delicious! CAN’T WAIT to try mint chocolate frozen chips in it! Like others I got it to replace my ice cream addiction and to help me lose weight! I think this will do it. I use 3 bananas and let thaw 5 or 10 minutes before I make it. I get 2 TBSPs of yonanas when I open the parts to clean, so I add those to my bowl, NONE is wasted. EASY to clean, and I’m horrible about wanting to clean food processor, etc. I hope the machine lasts a LONG time!” -Plume
August 31, 2012
Happy LONG weekend to all our fans! You all continue you to blow us away with your enthusiasm and support! Here are the Friday Faves for this week. Get out and enjoy your Labor Day weekend! -Whitney
- Yonanas was exactly what I needed to jump start my weight loss & new healthy life style. I would like to start by saying I absolutely love the Yonanas maker!! It has completely cured my sweets craving & I am down 2 sizes in 30 days since purchasing this wonder machine!! I am a mother of a 3 year old & a 5 year old, I also work full time & would often make poor food choices. My friend brought a Yonanas maker into our office one day to share a healthy treat & I was immediately hooked!! My kids & husband are fans too. I generally make a banana, strawberry, blueberry bowl of deliciousness & occasionally will add a few chocolate or white chocolate chips for extra sweetness. This is truly a wonder machine!!! Love, love, love it!! People have been asking me what I’ve been doing to get into shape & the first thing I tell them is about my amazing Yonanas machine!! – Kelly M.
- My family has been using a Yonanas Machine since Christmas and we are absolutely in love. There is now an endless supply of frozen bananas on hand in our freezer at all times. We are so passionate about this product that we have convinced five other families to buy one as well. We are anticipating at least two more families to purchase one in the future and we will continue to spread the word. Sometimes we joke that we would love to become Yonanas sales people (hehe). Thank you for the amazing product! – Elizabeth R.