October 26, 2012
Happy Friday to all of our fabulous fans! You all tell us how great Yonanas is for so many different reasons. Our Friday-Faves this week include fans with different food allergies. Thanks to Yonanas they can enjoy a delicious frozen treat again! Have a great weekend everyone! –Whitney
- This product is amazing, the best 50 dollars I’ve EVER spent. I have a very strict diet with a lot of allergies and this allows me to eat delicious dessert like sweets. This product literally has changed my life just by allowing me to have a “ice cream”. It’s amazing how many different combinations there are!- Zoe M.
- Love, Love, Love, Love, Love the Yonana. It takes a little getting used to, but with my gluten intolerance AND Weight watchers diet, and my kids’ other food allergies, this has been a Godsend. Fantastic product. Make sure you keep lots of frozen, overripe bananas in the freezer at all times because to get a bowl, you really need two bananas. I keep a chocolate bar around and drop it in sometimes and it chunks it up in different sizes for a special treat inside your Yonana dessert. –CMI
- The best small investment in a kitchen appliance I have ever made. Very happy to be able to make ice cream like desserts without any dairy ingredients. It is easy & fun to use, and what a great way to get your daily fruit requirements. I am going to try and add frozen sweet potatoes to the bananas next, really like this machine!- Robi
October 19, 2012
Hello and Happy Weekend to all of our wonderful fans! Thank you for your continued support and kind words. Our Friday-Faves include a few fans that have used Yonanas to help with their diets. Thanks for sharing your stories and keep up the great work! –Whitney
- We decided to get a Yonanas to be healthier and eat more fruit. Instead of buying ice cream, this is an excellent substitute. It’s all natural with natural sugars and it tastes just like ice cream. It’s very easy to clean up & it’s also dishwasher safe too. Hopefully, this will encourage our family to eat more fruit. It’s also an excellent way to get fruit into your diet. We can’t wait to make more of this!- Jeannine
- I am so excited about this Yonanas machine. I have been “dieting” for 4 months and have lost 40 lbs. I was missing a sweet treat so thought I would give this a try and I am so glad I did. It’s better than ice cream, no really! You can change it up so many different ways too. I purchased 8 more so everyone gets one for Christmas and my holiday shopping is done. Easy to set up, easy to use and easy to clean! I’m sold X 9, lol. –KK
- I’m currently attending Weight Watchers and the ladies in my meeting started raving about Yonanas – I had never heard of it and had no idea it existed, but they were so in love with it, I bought one. Now, I am in the Yonanas Cult, too. What an amazing machine! It’s unbelievable that you can drop frozen fruit into a machine and walk away with a bowl of something that tastes decadent, like you’re eating a giant bowl of peach or strawberry ice cream. But nope! It is in fact, JUST FRUIT. Healthy and wonderful. It’s a little loud while in use, but the end result is worth 30 seconds of motor noises. We’re eating a lot more fruit in my family now. The best $50 bucks I’ve spent in ages.- Tammy W.
October 5, 2012
Happy Friday to all of our fans! This week we got a lot of reviews from fans who have used Yonanas to cure their sweet tooth! We love to hear what a positive change Yonanas has been in your life. Have a great weekend everyone.- Whitney
- I just bought a Yonanas machine, after going back and forth about it several times–boy, am I glad I did! I have had no problem using it (easy as, pardon the expression, pie), and the yonana desserts are pretty downright amazing. I am a creemie/ice-cream junkie, so that is BIG praise. I actually like yonanas better than either of the former. The easiest dessert I make is simply bananas and a drop of vanilla extract blended in for a vanilla dessert, and –so far– the yummiest I’ve found is bananas, cherries, and a few dark chocolate bits sprinkled on top. I eat yonanas for breakfast, no kidding! Again, thank-you for having a really good, really affordable product. Gale H
- I saw this on Dr.Oz. It makes the great healthiest snack. Frozen fruit, is all you need and you don’t need a lot, 2 bananas and 4 strawberries make a sweet treat for 2. If you don’t want the calories use more strawberries. You can’t beat it. It will STOP a sweet tooth. Let the fruit set out for 10 min before using. So worth the money.- Fitness Nut
- My fiancé and I got this as a wedding shower gift, the minute we got it home we just had to try it. We were kind of bummed we had to wait to freeze the fruit but it was well worth it. We used some bananas, strawberries and a couple of kiwi and we all loved it, even my 11 year old picky son! I would recommend this to anyone who has kids.- Roy and Amanda