August 31, 2012
Happy LONG weekend to all our fans! You all continue you to blow us away with your enthusiasm and support! Here are the Friday Faves for this week. Get out and enjoy your Labor Day weekend! -Whitney
- Yonanas was exactly what I needed to jump start my weight loss & new healthy life style. I would like to start by saying I absolutely love the Yonanas maker!! It has completely cured my sweets craving & I am down 2 sizes in 30 days since purchasing this wonder machine!! I am a mother of a 3 year old & a 5 year old, I also work full time & would often make poor food choices. My friend brought a Yonanas maker into our office one day to share a healthy treat & I was immediately hooked!! My kids & husband are fans too. I generally make a banana, strawberry, blueberry bowl of deliciousness & occasionally will add a few chocolate or white chocolate chips for extra sweetness. This is truly a wonder machine!!! Love, love, love it!! People have been asking me what I’ve been doing to get into shape & the first thing I tell them is about my amazing Yonanas machine!! – Kelly M.
- My family has been using a Yonanas Machine since Christmas and we are absolutely in love. There is now an endless supply of frozen bananas on hand in our freezer at all times. We are so passionate about this product that we have convinced five other families to buy one as well. We are anticipating at least two more families to purchase one in the future and we will continue to spread the word. Sometimes we joke that we would love to become Yonanas sales people (hehe). Thank you for the amazing product! – Elizabeth R.
August 24, 2012
Happy weekend to all of our wonderful fans! Thank you for all the continued support and kind words! We got such a great letter and recipe we decided to feature it is as our Friday Fave this week! Have a great weekend everyone! -Whitney
I’m just e-mailing to tell you that I could never live without my Yonanas machine!!!
I bought it on the Shopping Channel in Canada last year when it was offered with the popsicle holders and matching container and I’ve been using it frequently ever since then and I gave you a five star rating on their shopping site.
You just came to Canada this past month and I saw a demo with frozen peaches (which I’ve never tried) so as soon as I saw you, I ran out and bought some peaches and did them up for the freezer and they have become my new favorite obsession. I make my special concoction every night for myself and my husband and today I just bought another 3 large bags of peaches to do up. YUM!
FYI: I don’t usually measure my fruit per say but if you were to pass this recipe along to others it would probably help those who are more comfortable following instructions.
- 1 1/4 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
Keep up the good work!
Alas, there is one thing that makes me sad about Yonanas and that’s when I’m on my last spoonful!!
British Columbia, Canada
August 17, 2012
Hello to all of our fabulous fans! We hope you all had a great week and some fun weekend plans ahead. You have all shared some enthusiastic and inspiring reviews with us this week. Thank you so much for the kind words and happy weekend! -Whitney
- This machine is amazing…something I’ve been wanting for many years. Was using a blender (not useful) to make banana ice cream out of frozen bananas, but it was difficult and didn’t stay as frozen as your machine makes it. Thanks so much! –Donna
- “I bought this for my daughter and her kids. My grandson is almost 3 and is a picky eater. He said he didn’t want Yonanas because they were gross. However, when she made some bananas and berries “ice cream” for him and gave him a “ginormous” portion…he said “I love this ice cream but not yonanas!” He was eating yonanas for lunch. Great way to sneak in good stuff for the kids…my son in law also liked it but he was fooled into thinking it was ice cream. It was easy to use (follow directions and you won’t have a problem!). My daughter said it is a great way to stretch your dollars as you can freeze the fruit before it goes bad and have a good, wholesome, healthy snack. Easy to use and tasty…so don’t let this pass you by!” -Mislyn
August 10, 2012
Hello and Happy Friday everyone! We hope all of you had a wonderful week and are preparing for an equally wonderful weekend! Thank you for all the support and kind words, here are some of our favorites! –Whitney
The Yonanas machine gets used 3-4 times a day at my house so I have to keep coming up with different stuff. I also lead a weight loss support group and make a little treat with the yonanas for them each week – Holly
Peanut butter yonanas is the best thing I’ve ever eaten. I was in heaven. I’d pick that over ice cream any day, and that’s coming from a girl who lovessss ice cream. -Alexa
We recently got our yonanas machine and I just realized that not only do we love what it does, for someone who doesn’t really like things sitting on our kitchen counter; it looks quite attractive when I leave it out! Thanks so much for a great product,I have passed the word probably a little too much, I think our friends are tired of hearing about it!- Jan
August 3, 2012
Happy Friday to all of our fans! We continue to be blown away by all of your wonderful comments and reviews. Thanks for sharing such positive feedback with us! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! -Whitney
We love this machine for producing ‘ice cream – like’ desserts. Many recipes to try and the finished product is like soft serve ice cream, but does not melt quickly like homemade ice cream. And you can make a large batch and store in the freezer to serve at a later time. Easy clean up. No salt to buy or large amounts of ice cubes needed. Well worth the price we paid. – hyacinthbean
I loved the concept of this item. And I have been thrilled with the performance. It is a bit loud – but the bananas come out very smooth, just like ice cream. I’ve made several of the recipes and have been happy with each of them. Not overly banana-y. Definitely has cut down on our ice cream consumption. Color could be off putting for some – as the bananas will start to brown. I do recommend this and have done so to my family and friends.- Ann
I’m a Weight Watchers Leader in New York and just wanted to share with you how happy we all are with your wonderful product. I’ve been featuring it at my meetings because it’s just that good!!!! And it’s ZERO Points Plus on our program!! Thanks again for making so many of us happy and helping us stay healthier and thinner!!! -Linda